Monday 2 February 2015

Three Fresh Cards

Really like using at orange at present. I think its a phase I’m going through with vivid colours such as Turquoise, Orange and Olive Green always the first colours I turn to.
There were three cards for the card class last Thursday including a very simple Valentines card which could easily be turned into an engagement or wedding card.
Here are the three together
IMG_4892
And the main card using the superb Spellbinders stamps on the front of a magazine this month
IMG_4897
and some of the detail
IMG_4898
The second using soft blue stripes (I had to add an orange butterfly of course)
IMG_4894
and lastly the valentines card
IMG_4893
with the greeting cut out using the Scan N Cut. Now I'm going back to my craft room to play with some new Digital papers from Docraft. Watch this space xxx

2 comments:

marion said...

Beautiful cards Julie. Xx

Unknown said...

Love the colours Julie, the dragonfly card is brilliant! Jill x