Tuesday 2 December 2014

Love those reindeer

I have managed to get hold of some beautiful papers this year for the Scrapbook Classes. They include a lovely reindeer paper which I have been itching to use.
Reindeer are especially good for men pages and as I am currently making an album of my dad it was the right choice.
P1110324
I could have used it as the background but I decided it would look much better as the embellishments for the page.
P1110328
I cut some extra out and decoupage them onto the page. A bit of glitter and voila.
P1110334
And love this holly punch from Woodware too.
P1110325
And then of course, I decided to take that idea and make a card with it for Christmas
P1110318
Makes a nice man card I think
P1110320
Don’t forget to watch out for the FREE step by step Christmas layout on here soon.
I will post more tomorrow. xx

No comments: