Thursday 10 April 2014

Creativity 101 class on Saturday

Hi ladies 

Just a quickie regarding tomorrows Creativity 101 class. I have EVERYTHING needed to make this project which I will bring along with me including the stamps that I use so if you want to you can use mine however please read below. 


You will need to bring:
PVA glue.  (I have got some for sale if you need to buy some).
A large and a small paint brush. (I have loads but you might have a favourite you want to bring.
Lunch (all cake welcome) 


Optional:
Distress Inks
Stamps you might want to use. These will need to follow a theme i.e. flowers/ nautical/ family, etc. just in case you want to be creative.
And I always say an apron for those of you who love to get messy (you know who you are lol.) 


That's it (just bring your normal craft bag along) and get ready for a really fun day.


See you Saturday. xxx

No comments: